Content Management Systems
WordPress, Joomla, Drupal or a Custom One?, We can work with any CMS you need!
Every project that we undertake comes with an integrated, user-friendly “Content Management System” (CMS) to facilitate website content additions, edits, etc. by the Client or other appointed person. Each site includes a password-protected administrative login to manage online content, meta-tags, images, FAQs, contact forms, etc.
The CMS also facilitates consistent and clear navigation controls (menus) so website visitors can quickly and intuitively explore the site.
The following list outlines many of the standard features in the Sancassano.com CMS:
You need a quote? You are looking for a smart strategy? Communicate with us
Preformatted Page Layouts
- Simple Page Layout
- Multi-column page layouts
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Event calendar with automatic event expiration/removal from site
- Contact form with “CAPTCHA” (human) validation and log
- Photo album with automatic thumbnail creation and image resizing
- Article publisher
- Customizable table with sortable columns
- Listing page with customizable fields
- Link Directories with categories
Page Management Features
- WYSIWYG content editing with ability to link to images or documents in file manager.
- Fully customizable Meta Tags for each page (Page Title, Description, Keywords, custom Meta Tags, etc.)
- Style sheet (CSS) based content editing
- Easy integration of SEO tracking codes (e.g., Google Analytics, Adwords, etc.)
- Configurable template engine for maximum layout flexibility – Define custom layouts for any page
- Create custom/complex data entry forms with required field validation
- Form submission will be redirected to one (or more) email addresses of your choosing
- All form submissions are stored in an archived repository sorted by month
- Standardized field types for easy form creation (e.g., Drop down selectors, radio buttons, check boxes, date with pop-up calendar, text, text area, etc.)
Built-In System Features
- System Backups with historical archive
- Customizable dynamic navigation configuration (including drop-down navigation)
- File Manager – Upload images and other files directly through the UI, no need for FTP.
- Style sheet editing directly from the UI
- User management (admin and super admin roles) – Each page may be protected individually.
- Dynamic “search engine friendly” URLs for easier marketing.
- “Tell a friend”
- “Bookmark This Page”
- RSS Content Syndication
- Site-wide text search
- Customized “widgets” can easily be plugged-directly into your site